Regional Sales Vice President
An innovative sales leader with over 15 years of experience in a consultative sales environment. A proven sales leader consistently hitting and succeeding sales territory goals with in assigned territory. Offers a track record of success in a variety of complex and challenging environments including financial technology, market growth opportunities, corporate consultations and influential leadership. Blends business acumen with technical sales knowledge to develop and lead innovative, collaborative, and value-driven solutions that advance the goals, mission and overall performance of an organization. Excels in building strategic client partnerships in B2B and B2C sales environments. Opens new opportunities and revenue potential through methodical research and analysis. Promotes collaboration and cohesiveness amongst teams through personalized mentorship and development opportunities.
Vice President of Sales | Impact Technologies Group – Charlotte, NC January 2019-Aug 2019
Responsible for Enterprise, IMO and Individual sales of Impact’s insurance-based sales planning software tools.
- End to end management of entire U.S. Territory with 25 contracts individually valued up to $2 million.
- Maintain relationships and drive business growth in partnership with C-Suite Executives at class-leading Enterprise clients such as New York Life, Mass Mutual, and AXA.
- Conduct training webinars and demos to enterprise and individual users, highlighting value proposition, benefits of technology products, live software demos, case studies and financial reports.
- Mentor and aid the development of sales team, partnering closely with team members on build out of contracts.
- Partner with programmers to develop Artificial Intelligence product design and structured pricing strategies.
- Collaborated with the CEO to launch new product thel ping design a marketing page, content for the website and ultimately generating sales through social media platforms.
- Train advisors on lead generation tools and products with a focus on planning techniques within the applications.
- Provide oversight for the internal sales support desk, ensuring they are current with their product knowledge and maintaining customer service standards.
- Impact-Technologies has had financial issues and has laid off the majority of their workforce as of 8-2019.
Brokerage Director – NC, SC & TN | National Life Group – Charlotte, NC July 2018-December 2018
Responsible for building relationships to increase the sale of National Life products through the appropriate distribution channels. Created effective sales strategies and corresponding activity plans to grow The National Life product line.
- Developed a defined strategy for successfully recruiting and growing the independent life channel throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Provided expertise to advisors on National Life Products to include Term, IUL and Whole Life and Living Benefit Riders.
- Added value by mentoring and training more than 40 advisors monthly on Advanced Sales Concepts to include Business Succession Planning, Premium Finance and Retirement Income Planning.
- Completed recruiting reports and updated sales systems to document all sales or training-related activity.
- Maintained a consistent travel schedule throughout designated territory to effectively lead meetings and workshops as well as keeping a consistent and open rapport with the home office.
Vice President of Sales; Business Solution Group | Nationwide Financial – Charlotte, NC February 2015-March 2017
Provided sales leadership to the Nationwide Business Solutions Group, wholesaling Corporate Owned Life Insurance products to brokers, regional banks, financial planning firms and their advisors. This included NQDC 409A, SERP plans, executive bonus (162), business continuity, stock redemption, split dollar and business valuation.
- Produced $4 million in annual sales through viable planning solutions containing executive benefit, business succession and continuity strategies for various corporate clients throughout MD, VA, DC, WV, TN, IN, MO & DE.
- Created training programs to coach advisors and closed gaps in key knowledge with COLI products and concepts to facilitate sales in assigned territories.
- Designed and held POS meetings with business owners, c suite executives and producers to enable thorough understanding of available products and their benefits over competitors.
Marketing Director – Southeast Region | Penn Mutual – Charlotte, NC August 2014-February 2015
Performed marketing initiatives in assigned region to grow and support base of independent life agents and financial planners in the NC and SC territories, totaling $1MM in annual sales.
- Created and implemented targeted marketing strategies with product support to gain an edge over the competition with agents and financial planners.
- Provided case design, sales methodology and marketing support to independent life professionals and facilitate their overall long-term growth.
Regional Sales Vice President | MetLife – Charlotte, NC April 2010-April 2014
Managed regional sales initiatives to third-party brokerage agencies in the Southeast Region, including NC, SC, GA, TN and VA, including business plan development, inside and outside sales consultations and promotion of life insurance products.
- Led aggressive sales and marketing strategy that delivered $8M+ in sales for 2013 as #5 producer and #1 for whole life at $2.2M+ with YOY gains in 3rd party channels while placing at top 5 of sales company wide for Q1 of 2014.
- Built and cultivated mutually beneficial relationships with clients and network to facilitate leads and new sales.
- Leveraged key knowledge, technical information and comprehension of product landscape and industry-related topics to gain competitive edge in sales approach.
Regional Sales Vice President |AXA Distributors – Charlotte, NC December 2003-April 2010
Charged with delivering wholesale services to third-party brokerage agencies in the Southeast Region, including NC, SC, GA, FL and VA while developing and implementing strategic plans to accelerate sales growth.
- Developed strategic and effective marketing plans to wholesale life products and services to an array of customers that drove $10M+ in sales, exceeding set territory targets and goals.
- Provided advanced product and sales concepts along with illustration support that drove higher sales of AXA life products.
Education & Credentials
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration | Salve Regina University |Neszport, RI