Investment in Insurtech is Growing
Insuretech Connect is a Great Conference for Entrepreneurs and Investors to Meet
ITC 2019 is at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 23-25, 2019
- Network with investors, fellow innovators, and develop partnerships with leading participants in the industry.
- Learn what investors across the globe are eager to fund.
- Understand the mindset of the industry and gain a better grasp of where the market is heading.
- Gain visibility into companies across the full range of stages and strategies.
- Understand the competitive landscape and the mindset of likely acquirers across North America and Europe.
- Meet thought leaders and leave with deep insight into the forces shaping the industry.
Get a discounted rate from the InsurTech Express partner registration link: REGISTER HERE
The Power of Strong Financial Reporting as Insurtech Startups Mature
Only a few years ago, InsurTech occupied a small corner in the FinTech sector, but thanks to the growth of digital technology and the rapid pace of innovation, it has blossomed into a thriving industry. Indeed, the InsurTech sector saw the arrival of its firs private company with a billion-dollar valuation, an online auto insurer that through telematics allows applicants to link their premium to their driving performance.
Investor interest in InsurTech today is strong. A recent report by the Deloitte Center for Financial Services noted investment in the sector reached $870 million through the first half of 2018, putting it on pace to at least meet the $1.82 billion raised last year, which was the industry’s second-highest level of financing.