Top rated Life Insurance company is seeking a fulltime Software Implementation Consultant to support new client technology implementations. This position will require Software or Systems Implementation or Business Analyst experience, Life Insurance industry experience and experience with Life Insurance Underwriting software solutions.
This is a client facing role and will act as a liaison between the internal business unit (Life Underwriting), internal IT and client IT partners. You will be responsible for driving the implementation, gathering requirements from the various stakeholders, documentation and reporting to management and delivery of world class client service.
Required skills and experience includes:
– 1-2 years of Life Underwriting experience or Life UW Systems experience
– 4-5 years of IT/Software/Digital implementation experience
– Experience interacting with and managing clients
– Project management experience is a plus
– Business Analyst experience is a plus
– Requirements gathering, documentation and reporting
– Planning and execution of system implementations
– Client and User support pre and post implementation
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Experience and skill with Zoom or similar Video Conference tools
– Ability to deliver exceptional results
This is a full-time permanent role and it can be 100% remote. Our client is offering a competitive base salary and bonus that will range in total from 115-125k plus outstanding benefits.
IF you have the required experience and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity with an industry leader, then please email your resume to Jason Keck at firstname.lastname@example.org