Customer Success Specialist - Insurance Products
Job Title: Customer Success Specialist – Insurance Products
Reports To: Vice President, Customer Success
Client champion focused on delivering a world class experience to the Insurance (Carrier, Enterprise, BGA Markets) industry with Ensight Technology offerings. Focus on retaining and renewing assigned client set and introducing solutions that add value to the user experience.
- Client Champion
- If the focus of this role is on Enterprise Accounts, then the white glove service is appropriate. If however the focus is on BGA (smaller, independent clients), then we may want to back off on the level as we need to be sure we are not over-spending what we charge these clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and assist with all aspects of account including onboarding, training, and managing the overall health and engagement of the account
- Day-to-day correspondence and relationship management between assigned accounts
- Confirm accuracy of life insurance illustrations and corresponding Ensight outputs
- Tailor and host client specific workshops, webinars, custom training sessions, etc. to help maximize product adoption and workflow integration
- Work closely with sales to support potential partnership opportunities to secure strategic or new business opportunities.
- Help nurture and drive repeat renewals through long-term partner relationships. Expand adoption of, and recognition of the value of Ensight’s solutions within existing customers.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross functional groups to drive partner success goals: sales, pre-sales, engineering, marketing, and senior management
- Contribute to strategic vision and ongoing development of products and processes
- Uses independent judgement to prioritize multiple tasks
- Works independently to define activities and deliverables required to meet business objectives
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field
- Prior experience in Life Insurance sales operations or case design
- Experience in customer support or customer success in a SaaS based solution environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and / or other SaaS tools
- Strong technical abilities and a genuine passion for new technologies
- Self-motivated individual who does whatever it takes to get the job done
If the focus of this role is on Enterprise Accounts, then the white glove service is appropriate. If however the focus is on BGA (smaller, independent clients), then we may want to back off on the level as we need to be sure we are not over-spending what we charge these clients.
Contact Viraaj Kumar, VP Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org