What is COVID-19?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a current outbreak across the globe that causes illnesses ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV.
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure.
Preventive Measures and Arrangements in our Workplace
Awareness Sessions at all eNoah Project Delivery Centres in India – Chennai, Coimbatore, and Indore
- Stand-up meetings, email campaigns, and information displays on screens to create awareness
- Team members trained on the best practices to avoid contamination
- Additional maintenance staff deputed to clean and disinfect at regular intervals
Regular Screenings, Medical Aids, and Surgical Masks
- Infrared thermometers (non-contact digital) are available to monitor the temperature and health conditions of our team members on a regular basis.
- Staff who are coughing or sneezing will be provided with disposable masks and gloves. They may also be advised to work from home or take leave, depending on business impact.
- Homeopathic and Ayurvedhic medicines available in all first aid kits to help boost immunity.
Hand Sanitizers and Raising Awareness in the Workplace
- Visitors encouraged to use alcohol-based (non-soapy) hand sanitizers when entering eNoah premises.
- Posters to create awareness about corona symptoms, preventive and safety methods placed strategically across production floors and visitor areas, including reception, front desk, and security stations.
- Helpline established and numbers displayed prominently on boards across the premises.
Business Continuity Plan
eNoah is spread across 3 locations in India: two in South India (Chennai and Coimbatore) and one in North India (Indore.) eNoah has created redundancy of infrastructure and manpower across these locations to maintain business continuity in case of a disaster or pandemic scenario. Detailed scenarios with Recovery Time Objectives and Recovery Point Objectives are explained in the “Business Continuity Plan” document.
- All Information Technology team members and Project Managers of BPO/KPO teams have laptops to communicate/work from anywhere.
- When required, eNoah will provide rental laptops to staff working on sensitive projects to facilitate work from home, if needed and approved by client.Such laptops would be completely blocked from external access, as per the process requirements (ex. – blocking CD drives/USB access, Internet access, sending of emails to outside domains, secure VPN access to connect to Client environment, etc. – as per HIPAA/GLBA policy) before handing it to the user to avoid data loss.
- eNoah advises staff to follow Indian food habits for their daily diet. Turmeric and other spices (like ginger, cardamom, cloves, etc.) boost immunity and help to prevent common cold and flu.