Access the Connected Insurance Report today for in-depth insights, analyses and case-studies on the technology-led transformation of insurance, including:
· How the Benefits of Technology Confer to Insurance: more data, fewer claims and less costs. Discover how the application of technology to insurance is changing the relationship between insurers and insureds and where extra value can be created
· The State of Play of Technology in Insurance Today: what progress has been made so far across the different lines of insurance? Which lines are most developed and where is ripe for transformation?
· The Practicalities of Embedding Technology in Insurance: from proving the business case to organizational restructuring and digital transformation, explore how carriers have demonstrably succeeded in leveraging the benefits of insurance technology
· Making Sense of The Insurance Tech Stack: Provide value to customers by maximizing the worth of all data throughout the value chain. While challenges to each entity and line of business are unique, discover and overcome the principal challenges to embedding technology as reported by the industry
· The Long-Term Opportunities: From claims prevention to customer engagement, what will the technology-led future of insurance like? Discover what is on the management “to-do list” to ensure readiness for the era of “insurance 2.0”
Access the Connected Insurance Report today
The Connected Insurance Report was researched and produced by Insurance Nexus and is collaboration with the IoT Insurance Observatory. It is the first of its kind to conceive of insurance IoT holistically, as a paradigm shift necessitating changes in insurer business models, organisational structures and technology stacks. Insurance Nexus surveyed the experiences of more than 500 insurers and reinsurers to assess where they sit in the connected insurance market and to extract the challenges they face and their stories of success.
Along with a panel of 20 industry leaders who have been operating at the sharp end of the IoT revolution, Insurance Nexus looked at these hurdles and opportunities and pulled them apart to provide readers with the case studies with actionable insights to help guide decision-making as the industry tackles its own strategic milestones.
Head of USA Operations
Phone: +44 (0) 207 422 4369
Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext: 4369
Insurance Nexus is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales. Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Insurance Nexus is the central hub for insurance executives. Through in-depth industry analysis, targeted research, niche events and quality content, we provide the industry with a platform to network, discuss, learn and shape the future of the insurance industry.